Thursday, March 26, 2009

Behold the beauty of the sky. It's sky watch Friday.

This lovely photo was taken last Monday morning at 7am. It looks like a water-color painting to me. The picture below is in Monochrome, but I loved the streak of light formed by the rising sun behind the clouds.


I so badly wanted to post my new pictures, taken with my new camera, and haven't yet figured out how to get it compatable with my computer. Drat!


So until I do, Here's the post I wanted to post Monday and couldn't. It seems appropriate to post them now.


Enjoy watching the sky.


5 comments:

Louise said...

The first one is definitely like a watercolor. The subtle colors are wonderful!

SandyCarlson said...

Goodness, that is a beautiful, beautiful sky. God bless.

Aspen Photography said...

Very watercolor and the clouds look so close happy sky watch friday

nature ramblings said...

Love shots like these! The sky is a wonderful place to spend some relaxing hours (er..minutes) watching. Good luck with your new camera. I am getting one in a few weeks so will probably have the same problems. The post of your cat drinking is just to darn cute!!! Thanks for sharing your nice blog.

Donna said...

Great shots!! Pretty colors! Happy day to you!