Friday, May 15, 2009

Beautiful day out in the garden

This was taken on the prettiest day of the years...so far. I was in the garden behind the house and trying to catch shots of a tiny humming bird. On the trees below you might be able to see him, or her...if you look very closely. Meet Tiki. He usually hides in the shadows. He's a very shy one!

Ah! The beauty of a warm spring day and a visiting humming bird!

Yes, that's my friend perched on the very tip top of the tree. Isn't the sky a vibrant beautiful blue today!?



It started to cloud up, which cooled things down a bit. We were nice and cozy in the sun. Still, I enjoyed being out on this wonderful day. Life updates follow the clouds.
Wow. Life has gotten interesting and so busy. Before I started dating, I thought I was busy, but now, well, life must be lived, so why keep putting it off. I like fun as much as anyone.
So, I am learning lots of new things... get your mind out of the gutter. I was married for over 20 years so I know a bit about "that". But, you may be a little bit right....this just isn't the place or time to tell about "those" things.
I am dating again and that's been fun. Some good, some not so good. Since, I'm not into casual encounters and on-night stands and am not a swinger I do become a bit discouraged from time to time, but how do you know about something until you experience that something.
I have a date coming up with a younger guy... not "that" young. 28. I've never gone out with anyone younger than me before. So far he's been very polite when we've talked.
I've dated a man 10...okay 2 men, Ten years my senior. Nice guys. Nothing exclusive with either yet. I really really like MarkC but, he's polyamorous and I just don't think he'd want the relationship to last. Maybe he'll surprise me. No way of knowing.
My last date was with Randy. He's seperated and has been for quiet a long time. This is the 4th time in 24 years. Still seems to be a nice guy. Since he's not divorced, I want to be real careful with this, if you know what I mean, but it's still nice to get together and have fun.
Tonight I have a wonderful date coming up. I just know this one will be great. MarkC and I are going to the Celtic Women's concert in Seattle. Then because of the late hour, I'll be staying the night at the Mayflower Park Hotel. Nice place! No, I must admit, not alone, but what fun would there be in that? Working out in their fitness suite? I can workout alone, at home.
Changes are in the air with work too. Well, the doc I last took Erni too, said there's something going on with his heart, but it would not be wise to waste lots of time and energy and perhaps make her even more anxious than she already is. He said he didn't expect her to see 73. That was 11 years ago.
She declines every day. A noticeable difference. It's sad really. Anyway, in mid June her daughter is moving in downstairs and will take over the night shift. Erni is scared and confussed. Then gets more confussed and frustrated at her confussion. She says she knows the end is close.
In August I am moving. Not sure where, but Dori will be renting out her place while her husband is out of town and when he gets back they will move into here, which means, I need to vamoose.
In some ways that will be good. I'll be able to freely entertain some friends. I will only work 10 hour days for the most part...if Erni is still with us, if not I still plan to work 12 hours or less a day. This always working is not ideal! And it will give Dori the chance to spend some time with her mother. I think they both need that.
So, now you know all that's going on. why I rarely up date and hopefully, you still love me!





4 comments:

Grace said...

No mother you know you dont plan to use the fitness suite, i am sure all "excercise" will be done in your room. Just remember my warnings, with so many guys, you may end up calling one the wrong name like Reese. And um A 28 YEAR OLD!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! HE IS ONLY 3YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!!!!! say things work out with you two, ok this dude may 1 day be my step parent, that would so not be cool, and think of Aims too, you know she is into older guys he is 12 years older, right in her age range. I'm sure you already know that there are plenty of fish in the sea, but did you know that there are some around your age? In all honesty mom, I just want you to be careful. I dont want you to get hurt.

Anonymous said...

inhibit bhuj lionville corp osmosis uneasiness archive purposecruz labeling capturing bandra
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search on the net, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your leftoverssoup.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com