Friday, April 10, 2009

Do you know the name for these? Or anythng about them? AND...work work work work work









Did you see the pictures at the very beginning? I want to know if anyone knows what the name of these are. Thank you very much. The tree with the red flowers is beautiful. I have no idea what it is though. Mimosa, I am thinking. There's a pink on on the other side of the garden too. The other picture posted here is of a shrub. No leaves yet, just these pretty flowers with a tea fragrance.

4 comments:

Dragonstar said...

The photos are lovely, and I'm sure I should be able to recognise the tree with the red flowers - I just can't quite place it. I've no idea what the white ones are, but they're so pretty.

Dragonstar said...

GOT IT! The red one's a camelia, I'm sure! Still don't know the white.

Grace said...

About Mr. T. Like I said earlier today, when he calls with the nonscence, tell him to kiss your butt, be a man and get over it. 3 things he hates to hear, and he shoud be mad enough to leave you alone for a few hours at the least. I told him the last two, and he hung up with in a few mins, and did not call back, Prob. still steaming at me. oh well he'll GET OVER IT!!!

Glennis said...

The top white flowers are Star Magnolia and I really like them, there are pink ones too, they grow real well in our old home.