Tuesday, July 8, 2008

1 Single Impression+2 fer Tuesday=3 Pictures

this week… Through a Window
Check out her poem and lovely photography while you’re at it.

The photos below were taken from my windows. I've always enjoyed my windows. Each room (except for my bathroom and teen-angels room) has a huge window that takes up an entire wall. They are 7 ft.x9ft. The first is taken from my kitchen, the next from my bedroom, and the last from my kitchen also.

Enjoy my view.

Lovely tree of mine
Far about the ground below
Summer’s gift bestowed

Two fer Tuesday

Just post pictures in multiples of two, of the same topic.
Visit Jonna for more "Two Fer" pictures.

A mighty oak tree
Through the window I do see
Pretty leaves of green


Seen from my window
Little acorns I planted
Will one day be trees

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pair. 'Mighty oaks from litte acorns grow'

maryt/theteach said...

Rosebud, very nice! Thanks for your visit and comment! :)

Katney said...

Well done. I have avoided trying the one single impression. I should do it.

Anonymous said...

Very good haiku, it is a deceptive form to try but very addictive. It's my favorite along with sestina.

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for these, Rosebud. I see the great tree as a giver of gifts, the greatest being the embrace of her branches.

Welcome to OSI.

Dragonstar said...

Lovely post. Growing oaks from acorns is wonderful. Growing anything as big as a tree from a seed is a magical experience, quite wonderful.

Raven said...

I like these - they are especially meaningful to me as I'm sitting here today waiting for someone to come give me an estimate on taking down a huge and beloved pine tree that was struck by lightning. Your acorns are a good reminder that even when there is loss there can be new growth too.

Anonymous said...

Will one day be trees_Through the window I do see_nice thoughts,nice photos..thanks..

Anonymous said...

I love the oak tree and the haiku. Keep writing.